Friday, October 15, 2010

Five on Friday


(one)
Starting at 4 o'clock today, I am officially on FALL BREAK until the 25th of October!!!! I am
so excited!!!! My plans include relaxing, stuffing wedding invitations, relaxing, lunch with the girls, relaxing, maybe a movie, relaxing, hanging with family and friends, relaxing, packing for the move, relaxing, a couple of bridal showers for my sister....oh and RELAXING!!!!

(two)
I miss the beach!! I had the most amazing ten days in Destin this summer with two great groups of friends and I am dying to go back!!! I went for four days on a bachelorette party for my best, Natalee. We had the best time celebrating her upcoming nuptials and it really gave all of us a time to bond even more than we already had!!! Can we please go back, girls?!?!?


(Christine, Allyson, me, Natalee, Kelly, Stevi, Ashlynn, and Kelly at Crab Island)

(three)
I am so blessed to have so many amazing friends!!! My mom often teases me that I call so many people my "best friends" but I truly believe that I have been blessed beyond measure!!!
Moreover, for all that know me, you all know how incredibly special my Nick is to me! We have the most unique friendship I have ever experienced and I pray that I am always blessed with the gift of his friendship! He knows how to make me laugh, he knows how to listen when I cry, he is outgoing, fun, forgiving, loving, sensitive, thoughtful and every other nice word you will find in the dictionary under "friend". But, still, he is more than that. He is stubborn, not a planner (polar opposite of me), he pushes my buttons, he does not back down
, he stands up for what he believes in, he cherishes his family and friends, he fights when he is angry but admits when he is wrong. He is MY best friend. And, today and everyday, I am thankful for the gift of his friendship!


(four)
Speaking of amazing friends, there are a group of us planning a big trip to the mountains in December!!!! I am so excited!!! Just to relax and enjoy the time together will be amazing! My friend suggested we zip line while we were there! I quickly reminded her that we would be in Gatlinburg in December in fake snow!!! No thanks! I will stay snuggled by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book!!!

(five)
We play Alabama this weekend and I am sure they are going to take all of their anger from losing to South Carolina and apply it on us!! I will still watch because I LOVE MY REBELS!!!!!


Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment