Friday, June 3, 2011

The Truth

Insecurity plagues me. I am inadequate. I have nothing special to offer.

I am scared. I am worried. I am filled with fear.

While preparing for my trip, I feel Satan trying to fill me with these feelings. Filling me with doubt, questioning my emotional stability, testing me.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

I trust Him.

I trust Him completely.

Insecurity subsides. Inadequacy disappears. I am special. I am HIS!

Scared of what? He is with me. Worried about what? He already knows the details.

Fear is foolish.

God fills me more. He gently reminds me that He is ever present. Right by my side. Always. Carrying me.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

And my cup....well...it runneth over.


No comments:

Post a Comment